Friday, October 25, 2013

Back home

I have been tripping around the past week. Last week I went to Sydney and then on the weekend up to Toowomba to "Precious Time" teaching.
The girls were working on a variety of things, but a large group were commencing my BOM quilt"Stonefields"
I am nearing the end of it, a few blocks left to applique,two borders of the flying geese to make and a few more hexagons to make. All going well it should be ready to send off to Ireland at the end of February as planned.
I am borrowing a few photos from Lisa's blog at Precious Time
Lisa had a brand new design wall, so we christened it with the Stonefields blocks
Trish brought along her Ann Daggs. I had quilt envy as I have a few days of applique to finish mine. This was a quilt I did as a BOM several years ago.

I arrived home with finishitis so decided I will finish my "Little Sparrow" quilt for summer school. I have just a few pieces left to applique so I am planning on having it appliqued and quilted by January for our show and tell.


Meanwhile I am making my two quilts for summer school.
After a year of nothing but quilting, I am looking forward to a year when I can do a bit of knitting and crochet again next year. There are some beautiful knitting patterns around for children so the little girls I knit for, Mabel,Clemence, Imogen and Audrey might all have something special next year.

7 comments:

  1. I wish you a lot of fun with all the knitting patterns!
    And I LOVE your Stonefields Blocks!!!
    WOOH!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I LOVE your "Little Sparrow" quilt. The pattern and colors are just perfect. Wish I could be in your summer school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know where I can purchase Susan Smiths pattern for Anne Dagg quilt? Thanks so much. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. will you be selling the pattern for LIttle Sparrow quilt soon? thanks
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered from Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw testimony of so many people who were cured from Lymes , and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes had a cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua can cure Herpes,Hiv,Cancer,ALS,Copd,HPV,Lupus,MS,Diabetes, and other disease talk to Dr Itua on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony . https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/

    ReplyDelete